Sunday, December 27, 2009

CHRISTMAS MORNING
Every Christmas morning we go to my mom's around 9:30 to open presents and eat breakfast. I love doing this...it's kinda of like being home for Christmas! We ate breakfast and opened a ton more presents and just enjoyed being together! Maggie and Jordan loved opening presents and showing everyone what they got! They are always so much fun to watch! Here is a little summary of what everyone got!
Amber-purse,tennis shoes,and hope chest/cedar chest(I got one for high school graduation in 1998 and it was ruined in Katrina, so I was very glad to finally have another one!)
Rae-camera, DVD player, and hope chest(same thing happened to hers)
Patrick-2 pairs of shoes, clothes, sports hoodies, money
Warren-camera, outdoor speakers(which he loves and they sound great)
Mag-dress up clothes, umbrella,reader pillow,and an art eisel(sp) that she absolutely loves
Jordan-bike, Saints jersey, Wii game, clothes, watch
Mom-black pearl necklace, initial rug, pajamas,painting, throw,sweater, and more
Here are just a few pictures of the 100+ that I took!
mom's tree before we distributed presents
Patrick helping Maggie open her present
Jordan showing off her new bike from nauna
my mom
Rae and Jordan
Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment