A few days before Christmas Warren and I took Maggie to see Alvin and The Chipmunks. This was actaully the first movie that she asked to go see. I think the Chipettes dancing to "Single Ladies" on the previews had a little something to do with it! We decided to go to the 1:00 show so that she wouldn't be too tired. We went and ate lunch at chick-fil-a and then went to the movie. It was a cute movie but we expected way more singing and dancing to be in the movie. Maggie is only 3 so she really doesn't understand a story line and the last 15 minutes of the movie she kept saying, "when can we leave?" LOL! When the movie was over and we were walking to the car she said, "I loveded Alvin and the Chipmuncks!!!" We had a great time!
After the movie we had a little shopping to do. Maggie was getting very tired! So what do you do to keep a 3 year old awake in the car???
No comments:
Post a Comment