Thursday, December 10, 2009

MARY AND "JOFUS"
I just had to write about this because I didn't want to forget. Maggie has been telling me that baby Jesus was born in the hay and that his mother is Mary and his daddy is "Jofus"(Joseph). My mom and I just got tickled to death listening to Maggie say this! I corrected her once just so I could say I did, but I have to admit I love hearing her say Jofus instead of Joseph. Kids are just too precious. This is really the first year that Maggie has started to understand about Mary and Jesus and I get butterflies in my stomache when she discusses these things....she is just so innocent and to hear her talk about Jesus is amazing! She also tells me that Mary rode a donkey. A few more things I wanted to mention before I forget...at school they go to chapel on Wednesdays and the music director at the church comes and teaches them songs. They have been learning how to sign "Jesus Loves Me" and they have been singing a song B-I-B-L-E. Maggie lays in bed singing almost every night and she says B-L-B-L-E and just thinks she is something else. I really need to video her singing it! So that's what this sweet face has been up to lately....

No comments:

Post a Comment