One of my best friends is getting married in April and the bridesmaids hosted a bridal shower on Sunday. We haven't done a bridal shower in a long time and we had a lot of fun planning and hosting! Her colors are borwn and green(sort of lime), so we tried to pretty much stick with that color scheme for the shower. I made cake pops and they were a big hit. Everyone thought that they were very cute! Jamie got a lot of nice things and I think that the shower was a great success!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
BRIDAL SHOWER FUN
One of my best friends is getting married in April and the bridesmaids hosted a bridal shower on Sunday. We haven't done a bridal shower in a long time and we had a lot of fun planning and hosting! Her colors are borwn and green(sort of lime), so we tried to pretty much stick with that color scheme for the shower. I made cake pops and they were a big hit. Everyone thought that they were very cute! Jamie got a lot of nice things and I think that the shower was a great success!
this cake is not really what we wanted(the roses and all) but it was pretty much our only options because we wanted a cake from a specific bakery(their cake is so yummy)...so we just kinda went with it
close up of some cake pops...I had a lot of people ask how to make these!
Stephanie pinning on the corsage
this stuff is sooo yummy(grape salad that my mom made)
I found this cute idea in one of my moms cookbooks
bridesmaids...me, Rachel, Jamie(the bride), Stephanie, and Megan (we had 2 missing because they live out of town)
Author Court trivet we got her
AC serving platter we got for her
One of my best friends is getting married in April and the bridesmaids hosted a bridal shower on Sunday. We haven't done a bridal shower in a long time and we had a lot of fun planning and hosting! Her colors are borwn and green(sort of lime), so we tried to pretty much stick with that color scheme for the shower. I made cake pops and they were a big hit. Everyone thought that they were very cute! Jamie got a lot of nice things and I think that the shower was a great success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment