Thursday, February 25, 2010

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY...
Unfourtunately I did not take any pictures today, although I did have my camera with me! I really wish I had taken some, but we were just so busy. First off, today has been so pretty! After preschool we ate lunch and then went to the park with Steph and the boys. We ended up seeing a little girl Maggie goes to preschool with at the park and they played and played and played. We stayed at the park for over 2 hours. The kids had a blast the grown ups got to socialize a little :). After the park we came home and rode bikes around the block for about 30 minutes. After that Maggie wanted to ride her scooter in the rode(she likes me to pull a chair to the end of the driveway and let her ride up and down our road). We live on a pretty quiet street with only the occasional car going to their house, so it's safe as long as I am montoring the situation! After she rode her scooter she got a shovel and dug in the dirt and now she is in her chair eating a popcicle and watching Martha Speaks! I am so glad that we got to spend the day outside being active! And we are so excited that daddy comes home Saturaday!
*Some thing I wanted to write down for my memory....
~ungun aka onion
~sunder aka thunder
~hashbrown aka eyebrow(the other day Maggie fell and I ask her what she hurt and she said "my hashbrown" I about fell out!
~we are working on writing her name right now(she is very strong minded so she wants to aways do it instead of me help but I am sure with time she will be more willing to let me help)
~she can recognize almost all of the letters of the alphabet(with the exception of about 6-8 letters)
~she can count to around 23 and recongnizes numbers 1-10
~sleeps in her big girl bed every night(when Warren is gone sometimes I ask her if she wants to sleep with me and she says "no, I want to sleep in my big girl flower bed"
~loves preschool
~she had been having attitude probelms for a few weeks but we seem to have gotten them under control(don't ger me wrong she still has her days or hours during a day but for the most part she is excellent
~We are having so much fun at this stage in her life. She is such a blessing and I am so honored that I was chosen as her mother. I just love her to pieces and couldn't imagine life any other way

No comments:

Post a Comment