Friday, February 12, 2010

IT SNOWED...
for about 10 minutes! A little dissapointing because we thought we would get to enjoy it for a bit longer but I guess a little is better than none! It was real light snow but it really did look pretty coming down(although you really can't see it in the pictures). Maggie and I bundled up and went outside to play. Maggie kept asking when she could build a snowman...ha! I hated to tell her that she probably never would be able to unless we lived WAY further North. All of the schools are closed today for "snow" day. Imagine that! We only live about half a mile from the Gulf of Mexico so our weather days are always Hurricane related. But, we did have fun for about 10 minutes.






It has been so boring for the past week! Cold, rainy, or cloudy describes the past week and we are just sooo tired of being stuck inside. So to get us through today, we went and picked up Jordan to come play for the afternoon. I took the girls to get a happy meal and they have been playing very well together. They have not fought at all...gasp! It is hit and miss with them. They do love each other but sometimes they fight so much, you would think they spent every waking hour together! Here are a couple of pictures of them from today...

No comments:

Post a Comment