Thursday, February 11, 2010

VALENTINE'S PREPERATION AND PARTY
Last night Maggie and I got all the stuff together to make her Valentine's goodies for preschool. She had 3 different boxes of Valentines's cards to choose from(Hannah Montana, Tinkerbell, and Princess), thanks to her mammaw! I guess Maggie couldn't make up her mind when they went to the store, so they bought all 3! I thought she would choose different characters for different kids, but she just wanted to use the princess ones...go figure! Her are some pictures of her getting her cards ready....






When I picked Maggie up from school, she had lots of goodies! When we got home she got up at the table and showed me all of her stuff!






Tonight is Desserts with Dad at Maggie's preschool Warren is deployed with the Coast Guard, so my brother is going to take Maggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment