The other night Warren walked in Maggie's room to make sure she was asleep and this is what he found...
Sometimes she will go in her bed and go straight to sleep...other nights, she will lay in bed singing, talking, playing...basically anything to keep herself awake! The picture above was taken one of those nights that she probably passed out in the middle of talking and singing...lol! She is VERY good about going in her bed and staying in there. We never have problems with her getting in and out of her bed or constantly calling our name. On the nights that she does play, talk, etc I just remind myself that I can't control every aspects of what she does. So as long as she is in the bed, we pretty much just leave her alone! Oh yeah...and did I mention this child has HORRIBLE bed head! EVERY single morning she wakes up with WILD hair. I am gonna have to remember to snap a picture one of these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment