Thursday, March 11, 2010

VISITOR'S DAY AT GYMNASTICS
This past Wednesday was visitor's day for gymnastics at our dance studio. All the parents/grandparent/aunts(well you get the picture) were allowed to come and watch "their" babies do gymnastics. I love love love teaching gymnastics, but I so do NOT love vistors day...ha! It just seems like all the kids are wild and out of wack from the normal routine. Amazingly this year, my kids were actually pretty good! Don't get me wrong...I am glad it's behind us but it wasn't as bad as I had expected! I teach Maggie in gymnastics so of course I was there but she had quite the little crowd! Daddy, mammaw, Shannon, and Brennen. She did act up a little bit(refer to lder post about being her teacher:)) but Warren got some cute pictures and Shannon video'd(that doesn't look like a word!) Next week she has visitor's day in her ballet class. I won't get to watch because I will be teaching but hopefully I can peek my head in for a few minutes :) And Warren is gonna take pictures and hopefully Shannon will video for us again, so I will get to see it! Recital is only about 2 months away so we have been working very hard!
Maggie doing her pike
Stretching in her straddle
cartwheel
backbend
showing off her handstand

No comments:

Post a Comment