BEEN HITCHED FOR 7 YEARS AND HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!
Today Warren and I have been married for 7 years! These 7 years have FLOWN! It really does seem like yesterday that I was getting ready on my wedding day and we were on our honeymoon! I have been truely blessed with a wonderful, loving, and hardworking husband and father! My mom kept Maggie this afternoon so that Warren and I could go out to lunch and to the outlets. He has wanting to get me a Coach purse for a loong time, but I am just to picky for him to pick it out himself. So we went to the Coach outlet and got me a purse! I love it:). Afterwards we came home and Warren left to do his sctive duty for the Coast Guard and I took Maggie to Vacation Bible School. She said she had a great time and wants to go back tomorrow evening! Also, Happy Memorial Day and a very special thanks to all of our men and women who have and are serving our country! And this includes my wonderful Coast Guard husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment