Monday, May 31, 2010

RECITAL 2010
Maggie did AWESOME at the recital Saturday night! We are so proud of her and she had a blast being on stage and doing her dances! She litteraly had a fan club there...nauna, mammaw, Rae Rae, Patrick, Shannon, Brennen, Suzi, Steph, Auntie Sandy, and her pawpaw! My niece Jordan was also in the recital and did an amazing job as well! The show started at 4 and Maggie was called out on stage and got a trophy for selling the most adds for the recital program! She is very proud of her trophy! First she had ballet and she was so cute and did great! Next, she had gymnastics. Her class were pirates and they had swords that they used in some parts of the dance. At the begininng of the dance, a part of Maggie's sword broke and she came running over to the side of the stage(were I was because I teach that class) freaking out because it broke. It was so funny and I just told her it was ok...go back and do your dance. She ran back on stage and fixed the sword and looked over at me and said "it's ok momma, I fixed it!" It was pretty darn cute and I can't wait to get the video I ordered so that I can really "see" her doing the dances. Since I teach there, I am backstage making sure each class is ready to go on stage, so I only get to watch from the side of the stage! Maggie got LOTS of flowers after the recital and she also got a ballerina bracelet, a ballerina puzzle, and a ballerina coloring thing. That girl is one loved little girl! But anyways, the recital turned out wonderful and all the kids did awesome! I only took 1 picture at the recital but Warren's dad took several that he is going to email me and I will get those up when I get them!


my pretty little ballerina


me and my angel(kinda blurry)


the trophy she won


some of her flowers


These are the pretty roses her cousin Brennen picked out for her! My SIL said that when Maggie was on stage Brennen kept telling her...mommy, Maggie is the BEST one out there, she is doing awesome....he is so sweet!



Also, Warren's mom was going through some things of her mom's Sunday and came across some ballerina figurines. They belonged to Maggie's greatgrandmother(Warrne's grandmother) when she was growing up. When Katrina hit in 2005 it was some of the FEW things that Warren's pappaw was able to save of hers(she had passed away in 2004). I just think they are so special and I am glad that they were given to Maggie. Of course all she wants to do is carry them around and show everyone but they are to fragil. We are going to get a shelf and put on her wall and put the ballerina's and her trophy on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment