Every year the week before Mother's Day, Maggie's preschool has Muffins with Mom. It's just a cute little 30 minute breakfast with your child and all of the other preschool kids and their mom's(grandmothers, aunts, etc). I think it's a very cute idea and all of the kids love bringing their mom to school! Maggie has been excited for the past 3 days telling me "My teacher said that our mom can come to school...but only mommy's, not daddy's!" And she also kept telling me "Mommy...I have a surprise for you when you come to my school!" After everyone finished their muffins and juice, the teachers handed out the little gifts the kids had made! It was a special morning with a very special little girl!
Maggie and I before we left for school
Maggie taking a break from eating
My very special gift
I just LOVE when Maggie writes her name! We still have a little work to do on it but I think it's pretty darn good for a 3 year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment