Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

What a wonderful day today has been! I am so very grateful that I have a little girl to call me mommy! Somedays I get stressed and wonder "what I am doing wrong," but at the ebd of every day, I know I am doing something right :). During hard days I just stop and pray for patience and understanding...and honestly, that's what HE gives me! It's so awesome to be able to take a few seconds and ASK...and HE gives! I love my baby girl more than I EVER thought possible. I would do anything in my power for her. I could NEVER imagine life without her...and really don't remember that much about it before her! Thank you Lord for the wonderful gift you have givin me!

When we woke up Maggie was so excited to give me my gifts. I got some yellow box flip flops, clinique bronzer, a pair of nike shorts, and a picture frame! Yes, I was spoiled! For lunch, Warren and Maggie took me to eat at La Fiesta. I love that place! Afterwards, we went to my MIL's for a couple hours where Brennen and Maggie played and played! Then we went to my mom's and Maggie and Jordan played for the rest of the afternoon. Mom went and got some BQ for supper and then we came home to get ready for the upcoming week. Overall, I had a wonderful Mother's Day! I could not have ask for more!


Maggie and Mommy



Daddy and Maggie


She was so tired from a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment