Well not actually, but close enough! Warren recieved orders to go to Metairie so Maggie and I decided to go for a weekend visit(being it's only about 2 hours away). Of course I had to wake up with a cold the morning we left, but I had a great time anyways! We enjoyed the weekend very much and had some wonderful family time!
Friday we got to Warren's hotel about 12:30. We were hungry so we went and ate Chick-fil-A and then went to Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robins. Warren is a DD fanatic and I LOVE some BR ice cream(jamoca almond fudge perferrably). Maggie is also pretty found of BR...well actually any ice cream!
After that, we went back to the hotel room. Warren pulled out the couch bed to show Maggie and she thought it was the coolest thing! Of course she had to get up there and test it out(not sure why because we wern't sleeping there).
Maggie and daddy being silly...
Maggie pretending to be asleep...lol
I had been craving Outback for a while, so we decided to go there Friday night. But first we went to a mall just to kill a little time before dinner.
Next up...the zoo! Lots of pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment