Maggie hasn't been to the zoo since she was about 22 months, so her being almost 4 we figured she would enjoy going back. We were scared that it was going to rain, but it ended up being HOT! After we had been there for about 15 minutes I looked at Warren and said "we will not be going to Disney World during the summer!" Thankfully he agreed! It was just so hot that it was almost not enjoyable. Of course we had a great time and I am glad we went, but even Maggie got a little miserable from time to time. I think Maggie's favorite were the orangutans. It was a mommy and her baby and they were just so active. They climbed and posed and I just thought that was so cute. At every exhibit Maggie ask "which one is the daddy, which one is the mommy, and where is the baby." She got to pet goats and sheep and she was just amazed by all the different animals! I have tons of pictures but I am going to try and pick some of my favorites!
Leaving for the zoo(she was excited)
our first exhibit
She loved touching the snakes...and anything else for that matter!
brushing the goat
Maggie and her daddy
Baby girl was HOT
Enjoying a snowball to help cool down :)
Our silly girl!
Beautiful peacock
No comments:
Post a Comment