Sunday we had big plans to go to the New Orleans City Park, French Quarter to walk around and eat, and to Cafe Du Monde! None of those things worked out though, mainly because we were worn out from the zoo Saturday. Also I was a little under the weather. Saturday night I looked at Warren and ask if he minded just hanging around the room and maybe swimming at the pool or something the next day. I honestly don't think he minded one bit though. I am usually alwasy the one dragging him all over the place when we are out of town and plus he had clothes that needed to be washed and had to work the next morning, so it just worked out for best! Maggie and Warren swam after lunch while I washed clothes and hung out under the umbrella reading a book:) It was SO nice to be able to sit outside and read! I LOVE to read! After about 2 hours of swimming, the bottom fell out for the rest of day. I guess it was a good thing we decided to stick around the room!
Friday, June 11, 2010
BIG EASY DAY 3
Sunday we had big plans to go to the New Orleans City Park, French Quarter to walk around and eat, and to Cafe Du Monde! None of those things worked out though, mainly because we were worn out from the zoo Saturday. Also I was a little under the weather. Saturday night I looked at Warren and ask if he minded just hanging around the room and maybe swimming at the pool or something the next day. I honestly don't think he minded one bit though. I am usually alwasy the one dragging him all over the place when we are out of town and plus he had clothes that needed to be washed and had to work the next morning, so it just worked out for best! Maggie and Warren swam after lunch while I washed clothes and hung out under the umbrella reading a book:) It was SO nice to be able to sit outside and read! I LOVE to read! After about 2 hours of swimming, the bottom fell out for the rest of day. I guess it was a good thing we decided to stick around the room!



Sunday we had big plans to go to the New Orleans City Park, French Quarter to walk around and eat, and to Cafe Du Monde! None of those things worked out though, mainly because we were worn out from the zoo Saturday. Also I was a little under the weather. Saturday night I looked at Warren and ask if he minded just hanging around the room and maybe swimming at the pool or something the next day. I honestly don't think he minded one bit though. I am usually alwasy the one dragging him all over the place when we are out of town and plus he had clothes that needed to be washed and had to work the next morning, so it just worked out for best! Maggie and Warren swam after lunch while I washed clothes and hung out under the umbrella reading a book:) It was SO nice to be able to sit outside and read! I LOVE to read! After about 2 hours of swimming, the bottom fell out for the rest of day. I guess it was a good thing we decided to stick around the room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment