Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A RELAXING DAY BY THE POOL IN DESTIN
After we got back from Crab Island, we spent the rest of the afternoon at the pool. Maggie LOVES to swim. Like I think she would swim 7 days a week all day long if I would let her. She is not afraid at all of the water. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing? She loves to swim "withnout no floaties." Of course one of us is in the pool with her or she has to be where she can touch, but if it was up to her, she would jump in and swim anywhere in the pool. And she really can swim in the deep, I just get to nervous! Anyways, on this particular day she was doing toe touches off the side and jumping in and trying to dive :). Here are a few pictures of our afternoon by the pool!

100% Diva


2 Divas


Maggie and mommy


the girls jumping in...


splashing water



After the pool, we went in to get ready to take some family photos and go out to eat. Warren and I were getting dressed and walked in the other room and Maggie was passed out! She was one tired little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment