While we were in Destin, we took the kids to Big Kahuna's. This was the first time Maggie had ever been and she had a BLAST! We all did for that matter! Warren and I have always love BH but we had not been since Maggie, because I did not see the point in paying all that money when she couldn't really do anything. Well, we decided that this was the trial year. Maggie was tall enough for nearly all the slides, and she was not scared at all. She loved going down the slides! There was one set that she was about 2 inches too short for, but we were bad and brought her up there anyways just to see if they would check her, and they did not. It was a double tube or single tube ride so of course we did double and she loved it! She laughed and screamed the whole way down. Patrick rode a lot with Jordan because she could slide on all of the slides. But we met up around lunch time and pretty much stayed together for the rest of the afternoon. We got there when they opened at 10 and I honestly thought that we would be ready to leave around 1, but we stayed until after 3. And could have probably stayed longer but we were planning on going to The Track that night so we knew that we needed to go ahead and go. Anyways, we had a blast there and it will definately be a yearly thing for us now:) I didn't take hardly any pictures there being that we were in the water the whole time, but here are a few that I managed to snap....
Having a blast
being silly
the girls
Maggie doing her handstand
Having so much fun!
Coming down a slide
No comments:
Post a Comment