Tuesday, June 1, 2010

SWEET SUMMATIME
Well...it's not officially summer for 3 more weeks but it's HOT here! In the 90's...so yes, summertime for us! Anyday now we should reaching the high 90's with the hummidity making it feel like the 100's! Yep, gotta love the South. Today we took the kids to the park to play on the playground and at the splash pad. They had a really good time! We got to the park around 11 and didn't leave until 1:30. It was pretty hot, but luckily, there was a slight breeze. The kids had a blast and then I went back to Stephanie's to watch some of her kids so that she could take Noah to get his shots for kindergarden. The poor thing had to get 6 shots! I didn't think they would do that many at once, but apparently they do! Then Maggie and I came home and I cooked and gave her a bath and got her ready for VBS by 6:30. I dropped her off, went to Walmart and then picked her up at 8:30. Needless to say, she went to sleep with no problems! So excited...we are going swimming tomorrow! Let's just hope it doesn't rain :)

Sweet girl ready to get the day started




Maggie and Cade having a blast!


Maggie and Tristen relaxing


precious Cade


Maggie and Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment