Sunday, July 18, 2010

SHE TOOK A NAP?
Maggie is only an occasional napper...has been since she was about 2! Even when she was a baby, she was not a big/long napper! So these days, napping is VERY rare at our house. Sometimes she gets grouchy around 5ish, but we try and find something to occupy her until she becomes happier :). I wouldn't mind her taking naps at all, but if she has a nap she is sure to be up until at least 11 that night and sometimes even later! I say all this to say that the other day, Warren was playing PS3 and Maggie got up on the couch with him. She was out after about 15 minutes. It was fairly early(about 1:30ish) so I thought just maybe she would only sleep about 30 minutes and it wouldn't affect her night. Yeah right...she slept for about an hour and she didn't go to sleep a minute before midnight. How do people get their child to take a 2 plus hour afternoon nap and then get them to go to sleep that night?? It just is not gonna happen at this house! Oh well, she does fine without a nap on most days and then she is asleep by 8:30 at night, sometimes earlier! I guess if she was ill all the time we would come up with another plan, but this works for us! Here is a picture of our rare napper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment