Saturday, July 24, 2010

SWIMMING LESSONS
A few weeks ago, Maggie went to swimming lessons. The class was 9 days at 1 hour a day. When we signed up I was thinking that 9 days was gonna wear her out and maybe bore her, but she did very well with it! She pretty much already knew how to swim, but I just wanted her to have some type of formal instruction. If I had to say...I think she swims the same now that she did before going to lessons. I am not saying that it was a waste of manoey or anything, I just think that she can only swim so well at 4(and a very young 4 at that). I think it did her some good maybe seeing the technique through someone else's intruction! Will we do it again next year? I really don't know...if I had to answer right now...probably not! Like I said, I am in no way shape or form saying that she can 100 percent swim at all. I watch her like a hawk when she is in the water, but we live at the pool during the summer and I honstly just think that she picks up quickly on things like this :). I only took 2pictures during her lessons...that's horrible, but the pictures were turning out dark so I just didn't feel like fooling with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment