Like this man!
Of course I talk about Warren on my blog, but I don't think I have ever done a random post about him! Warren and I started dating when I was 19 and we got married when I was 23. He is such an amazing guy. He always put Maggie and I first, and loves us uncondionally. He is one of the hardest working men I know. And his personality...well lets just say COMPLETE opposite of me :). I guess that's why they say opposites attract. He is VERY outgoing and never meets a stranger...me, on the other hand, SHY and very reserved! I guess that's a good thing...I ground him a little and he makes me come outside of my box every once in a while! When people found out that we were dating/getting married, lots of people said, "I would have never pictured yall together." I used to think that too, but now, I could never picture us apart!
No comments:
Post a Comment