Seriously! It has been ridiculously HOT the past 3 days. Saturday it was 100 degrees with the heat index at 115. ABSOLUTELY MISERABLE. Saturday, Warren wanted to get out of the house for a little while, so we decide to go shopping at the outlets mall on tax free weekend...BAD idea. It was hot as blazes and I think pretty much everybody in South Mississippi was shopping that day. Needless to say we went in about 4 stores and left. Then we headed to a shoe store and by the time we got out of the car and into the store, we were full blown sweating. I had a few more places I wanted to go but ended saying forget it... so we just headed to eat somewhere INSIDE!
Sunday we wanted to go swimming. We figured if we waited until about 3:30 it wouldn't be so bad. WRONG!!! It was horrible. You would think that being in a pool would feel great...um it felt like we were in a hot tub. Seriously. The water was HOT...like bath water hot. So that was a fluke. We stayed for about an hour and left. The only tollerable place to be is inside...but it's so boring to have to sit inside all day :( I am hoping that the weather will give...at least a little, but from what the news said we should get a tiny break for a few days and when the weekend comes, the smoltering heat comes with it. Here are couple pictures I took of the kids swimming.
No comments:
Post a Comment