We have just discovered the joy of www.startfall.com! Actually, my mom used to do ABC's on Starfall with Maggie a couple years ago while she kept her when I was at work! It has been very HOT and RAINY for the past few days and we were bored, so I decided to go on there and see if she would be able to manuver around on her own. And she has become a pro! *Edit 8-26-10...Maggie has learned so much from this site! She LOVES to have a notebook so she can "write." The other day she said "look mommy, a T...look mommy, a H!" She had written the letters and knew what they were. And today she wrote the number 3. I am telling you, she is one smart little girl :)
On another note, my BFF Stephanie just found out today that she is pregnant!
We had to have a "silly" one!
No comments:
Post a Comment