GOOD NEWS ON THE DISNEY TRIP!
After many stressful days of trying to work out character dining at Disney....we finally got it! When we orginally called to book CD, there was only like 2 things available. We booked the Akershus for dinner on a Friday evening and a breakfast at The Cape May Resort. I had no idea what the Akershus was and I was VERY bummed about Cinderalla's Royal Table being booked. Everything worked out great though! They told us to call back daily until we left for our trip(mind you that's at the end of November) and there would be a chance that someone had cancelled. Well, I just could not see doing that...I don't have time for that! After being disappointed for a day or so, I decided to do some research on DW.com. I read about the different CD and started trying to make online reservations. Come to find out the Akershus is a princess thing...with all but Cinderella. We had orginally booked this for a Friday evening but switched it to Monday(the day we get there) for lunch. We decided that this will pretty much be the first we do and MAggie will be so excited! All the other CM kinda fell into place! We are very pleased with the results. I definately won't type out all of the names and places and times of the CM because we all know that even though we plan things, that doesn't mean that they are gonna happen like that! But for now, we are looking very forward to our family Disney trip :).
On another note, dance has started back and I am tired from the first week...lol! Maggie doesn't start school for another 3 weeks though. I haven't really taken any pictures in a while. Which reminds me....I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of her first day at dance this! Note to self: take picture of that next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment