We had preschool orientation this morning at Maggie's school. We LOVE her school but this is her last year to go there :(. Like I have said on many occassions, her school is abslutely wonderful. She has made so many friends and has learned a lot! Her teacher this year is my BF Stephanie. We have been friends for about 15 years and of course Maggie has known her her whole life. At first I was a little worried about how Maggie would do in her class(as far as listening), but I think that she is gonna do just fine! Overall, Maggie is a very well behaved child(for the most part) and I think that she will not have any problems following the rules! I am so sad that this is her last year of preschool. We are so blessed to have been able put her at a school like FUM. Here are a few pictures from this morning!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
PRESCHOOL ORIENTATION....
We had preschool orientation this morning at Maggie's school. We LOVE her school but this is her last year to go there :(. Like I have said on many occassions, her school is abslutely wonderful. She has made so many friends and has learned a lot! Her teacher this year is my BF Stephanie. We have been friends for about 15 years and of course Maggie has known her her whole life. At first I was a little worried about how Maggie would do in her class(as far as listening), but I think that she is gonna do just fine! Overall, Maggie is a very well behaved child(for the most part) and I think that she will not have any problems following the rules! I am so sad that this is her last year of preschool. We are so blessed to have been able put her at a school like FUM. Here are a few pictures from this morning!

We had preschool orientation this morning at Maggie's school. We LOVE her school but this is her last year to go there :(. Like I have said on many occassions, her school is abslutely wonderful. She has made so many friends and has learned a lot! Her teacher this year is my BF Stephanie. We have been friends for about 15 years and of course Maggie has known her her whole life. At first I was a little worried about how Maggie would do in her class(as far as listening), but I think that she is gonna do just fine! Overall, Maggie is a very well behaved child(for the most part) and I think that she will not have any problems following the rules! I am so sad that this is her last year of preschool. We are so blessed to have been able put her at a school like FUM. Here are a few pictures from this morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment