Last Wednesday, September, 1 was Maggie's official first day of 4 year old preschool. On the first day of school Warren and I always walk her in. When we were walking up to the school, Maggie said, "I cried last time(meaning her 1st day of 3yr olds), but I am not gonna cry this time because I have been here before!" She has about 4 kids in her class this year that she has been with since 2 yr olds(not in the same class, but she knows them) and the rest are new. We had another preschool close at the end of last year and so there are some kids from that school. Anyways, she is really liking it! But I sure am missing her. She goes Monday through Friday from 8:30-11:30. It does give me some "me" time, especially when Warren is gone so that's nice, but I love and miss my little sweet girl!
*on another note, another one of my best friends Jamie just found out this morning that she is pregant! Two of my best friends are due about 5 weeks apart! How cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment