Sunday, August 8, 2010

TRYING NEW THINGS!
Saturday, we went with Warren's family to eat at Saki's Hibachi grill. It was WONDERFUL! I had been wanting to eat there for several months, but Warren wasn't that interested. He finally gave in, and he loved it too! It was just a neat experience all around. I wish I would have had my camera because the looks on Maggie's face during the cooking part was priceless. We had the best, most entertaining cook ever. When he came out to cook, he did a little routine with his cooking utensils. Maggie was kinda stand offish, and he could tell. So, he made it his days duty to try and wind her over! He put the oil/vodka on the grill and then put something on his fingers. He then handed me the lighter. I had NO idea what he wanted me to do. After a few seconds, I finally realized that he wanted me the light his fingers so he could light the grill. Of course this freaked Maggie out! She backed up about 15 feet when he lit the grill...and she didn't know what to think when I lit his fingers on fire! After that she hid behind Warren and would peak to see what was going on. He continued to entertain throughout his cooking time, one time he acted like he burned his booty and Maggie found that quite hilarious! He also had a wooded train wistle that he used. The food was absolutely amazing and we will definately be going back!

No comments:

Post a Comment