We had a great weekend! Friday my niece came over after school and I let her and Maggie paint some pumkins I bought.
Both of them really liked painting them, so I think our next project just might be salt dough:) I saw the recipe on another blog and thought it was so cute! Painting kept the girls busy for at least an hour. They fight...A LOT, so this was a welcomed break! Although they love each other in this picture....
And here is the finished product....they turned out super cute!
Jordan's pumpkin
Maggie's pumpkin
Friday night we went to the outlets and to with my SIL and nephew, then we had Starbucks!
Saturday, Brennen had a soccer game and it was H.O.T! This was his second game and I really need to get some pictures... After his game Shannon took Maggie to a birthday party. They left at 1 and I figured they would be home by about 5. So i cleaned and then sat down to relax for about an hour...but that turned in to 7 hours! Yes they didn't get home from the party until around 10. Can I say NICE day of relaxation?
Sunday, I went to Kidz Klozet. This a twice a year consignment sale and it is HUGE! I consigned for the first time this season and I am so excited! I got some real cute things yesterday for Maggie....a blue jean Gap jacket for $8, and cute cute xmas dress for $8.00, a courdory dress that I am gonna get monogrammed for $7, some brand new rainboots for $7, a princess dvd for $5, a Halloween shirt for $3, and a dress up geanie costume for $5. I could have gotten a lot more, but I have been making myself picture Maggie in it. We always end up with SO many things that she doesn't need or never ends up wearing, so I am trying to do better with that :) Sometimes it is so hard having a girl. There are so many cute things out there that you just can't pass up! I love, love, love to shop for my baby girl!
Today, it is Fall! It is so cool outside, and I am loving it! It does warm up in the 80's during the mid-day, but then it gets back into the 70's and even lower the earlier or later it is in the day! I think it may be time to break out the Fall decor!
No comments:
Post a Comment