Monday, October 4, 2010

BAY FEST 2010
This past weekend my SIL and I went to Bay Fest in Mobile. We had such a blast. My MIL surprised us with tickets and said she would keep Maggie the whole weekend. We had 3 day passes but we didn't go Friday because there was no one playing that we wanted to see. Saturday night we saw Clay Walker and Reba...I forgot my memory card that night so I couldn't take any pictures, but maybe I can get some from my SIL. They both put on an awesome show! I love me some Reba. I have seen her in concert once before about 16 plus years ago and she was awesome back then. Sunday night we saw David Nail and LADY ANTEBELLUM! Oh my...Lady A was soooo AWESOME. I love them! I loved every minute of the show. They didn't play until 7:30 last night but we got there about 4:30 because we just knew it was gonna be packed, and packed it was. Since we got there so early, we were able to get awesome seats. We were very close to the stage! I will definately be going to see them again if/when they come back!






I have tons more pictures but some of them came out a little dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment