Wednesday, September 15, 2010

PLAY BALL!
Saturday night my sister in law and I took the kids to a baseball game. We went to Mobile to a Baybears game. It was the anniversary of 9/11 so there were lots of military people there! I LOVE seeing that. Warren is in the military and I just love to see people appreciate our military men and women! I get so emotional EVERY time I see a military person....just a feeling of great appreciation and respect! Anyways, on to the game. This was Maggie's first game and she did pretty well. My mother in law got is free tickets for the game and we had great seats. We were pretty much beside home plate on about the 7th row up. I was real nervous about Maggie having to sit for a long time, but we pretty much had the entire row to ourselves, so she was able to walk around and dance! In between innings they played music and she just danced and danced! The people that were on the row in front of us just laughed and laughed at her! We only stayed for half of the game and then the kids were over it, but overall I think it was a great first time game for her :). Here are a few pictures from the game!

this was our view of the field...


our beautiful flag!


a cute, but sweaty Maggie


Maggie and Brennen

No comments:

Post a Comment