Thursday, November 25, 2010

30 DAY CHALLENGE!
DAY 1...WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT
I have said this before, and I will say it again...I will NOT finish this in 30 days! I just really wanted to do it because I thought it would be neat to look back on!
I would have to say personally...my biggest accomplishment would have to be my Bachelor's Degree. It is something that I worked extremely hard for and something that I can say I did by myself, for me! Not that I didn't have support while I was in college, I just know that I studied long and hard for that degree, graduating with an overall GPA of 3.4 :). I REALLY want to go back for my masters in counseling very soon!
My other accomlishements would be marrying my wonderful husband, and having our beautiful Maggie girl. I was scheduled for a c-section but ended up going into labor about 36hrs before my scheduled time...I went so fast that I was dialated almost fully before they got me back for a section(and yes that was a big accomplishment not screaming and crying in labor with NO pain med's..and yes I cried because of the pain but I would do it again in a heartbeat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment