Thursday, November 25, 2010

THANKSGIVING 2010
Although I don't have single picture to share, I wanted to document our day. Warrne's best friend Dustin has been staying with us for the past couple days. I am thankful for that. Dustin is a pilot in the CG and stationed in Puerto Rico. We don't get to see him often but we are always excited when he gets to visit! So he left this morning and we got ready and headed to my MIL. She cooked such a YUMMY lunch! I am so blessed to have a wonderful MIL who pretty much treats me as her own and loves my baby girl to death! Afterwards, we came back home and I TRIED to get a short nap in, but that didn't work out to well :(...so I guess I am gonna be tired when we leave in about 2 hours to go shopping :). We went to my mom's for dinner...and OMG it was soooo yummy! I LOVE getting together and spending time with my fam. I love them so so much! Now we are at home, making coffee and getting ready to go shopping! Let the fun night begin!!!!!!

THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR
1. A forgiving and merciful God...he loves me beyond anything I could ever imagine and I am so thankful that HE is and will always be there for me even if no one else is/would. He looks past ALL my flaws and loves me still. He still loves me even though I sin, gives me hope when I feel like there is none, calms my nerves and tells me everythig will be ok when I feel like things couldn't get any worse. I could go on and on. He is so good to me. I do not deserve his endless and everlasting love.
2. My wonderful, loving, hardworking husband. He loves me uncondionally. He is so good to me. He protects me and provides for our family.
3. My sweet baby girl, Maggie...who btw is growing up WAY to fast. I NEVER knew just how much I could love someone until this little angel came into my life. I am so thankful that God chose and trusted me with her. She brings pure joy to my life.
4. My momma...I love her so much and I am so glad God chose her to be my mother. She works so hard and loves her family so much!
5. My siblings...I love them so much and it seems we grow closer by the weeks. I am thankful for that. And to my brother who is already with Jesus...I am grateful for the time we had together. And my sweet neice and nephew
6. My inlaws...I am very grateful that I have a wonderful MIL and great SIL's. I truely feel like part of their family.
7. My sweet friends. I love them to death. We have fun times and I always know I can count on them. We are gearing up to go shopping :)
8. A roof over my head, food to eat, a car to get me where I need to go...way more than I could ever need or ask for.
9. A wonderful preschool for Maggie
10. A wonderful job that I love
11. The health of my family and myself

No comments:

Post a Comment