Thursday, December 30, 2010

OUR LAST DAY AT DISNEY
We started our morning off EARLY with a breakfast at AK. The machines were down outside of the park so we had to wait for 30 minutes before we even got in. I didn't take many pictures our last day because I just wanted to take it all in, but here are a few from the breakfast...

After breakfast, we went back to MK because they have the most things to do. OMG...it was PACKED. Packed may not even be the word. Even when we have gone in the summer I NEVER remember it being that crowded. Once we got to where you have to either ride the monorail or the fairy to MK, it took close to 30 minutes just to get on the monorail. At this point and time I didn't realize what awaited us at the park. I guess I just thought that it was crowded at the monorail because everyone just happened to get there at the same time...wishful thinking I guess! Once we got in the park, we noticed something going on, on the Castle stage. Darius Rucker was up there performing. They were actually pre recording portions of the ABC Christmas Day Parade, so there were many other performers. We hung out there for a while and then went to get a FP for Big Thunder RR.

Lines for EVERY ride were outragous wait times. We stood in line for the Haunted Mansion for a while then went back and did our FP. Then went and got a FP for Splash Mountain. Rode that, the back for another FP for the RR then another for SM. On our way out, we caught A Wish Come True Parade with all the princesses...

During the parade, the music playing is a song about the time of your life, and it was a litle sad because we were leaving. But we had wonderful time and it was great just me, Warren, and Maggie. I am so thankful that we were able to take her to Disney World. We are very fortunate. Maggie had a wonderful time as did we. WONDERFUL memories for us as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment