Thursday, December 30, 2010

POLAR EXPRESS
Finally, I am done with the Disney Posts'. Now if I can just get Christmas festivities posted before New Years I will be in good shape...fat chance of that happeneing...but we will see!
The weekend after we got back from Disney, we went to Birmingham to ride The Polar Express. This was a treat from Warren's mom. She got the tickets back in September. Glad she did because I had several people I know try and get tickets and they were sold out. Anyways, we had a blast! Warren's mom drove up with the kids early Saturday morning and Warren, myself, and his sisters got there later that afternoon. We all went to diner and then headed back to the hotel to change into our pajamas. The kids had a blast and I hope that this turns into a tradition for us. Here are some pictures from our trip :)
Maggie and Brennen waiting for the train...

Amazed....

LOVE these 2

The whole family

No comments:

Post a Comment