Today was Maggie's Easter hunt/party at preschool. It's hard to believe that it was her last preschool party ever :(. I can't believe she started out there when she was 2 and now she is almost finished there. I worked late through the week, because of course I was not missing her party. The kids had a good time finding their eggs and then having treats with their class. Maggie has some really sweet friends in her class that I hope we can some what keep in touch with throughout the years.
Last night Maggie helped me make some treat bags for her class. I found these cute treat bags at Dollar General and we bought a few bags of candy to stuff them with. Maggie loves putting together treat bags, so she was a big help!
Here she is in the cute little Easter outfit I ordered her online....she got a lot of compliments on it!
Ready to go find some eggs!
All 3 years have been different hiding the eggs. When she was in the 2's, they hid them in a small little outside area they have up by the school. Last year it rained, so they had to hide them in the classroom, and this year, they wrote each child's name a certain number of eggs and just put them in plain view on the playground. Each child had to find the eggs that had their name on them. Not much of a hunt, but I guess it did make it fair so that all the kids got the same amount of eggs. And the kids enjoyed it, so that's all that matters! Here is Maggie finding some of her eggs....
looking for her name
Look mom...I have a lot!
After their little hunt, we went back to their classroom for them to have their little party. It's always so cute to listen to the kids talk to each other. Maggie has made some sweet little friends, and I am so glad for her to have formed these friend relationships. I have tons of cute cute pic of Maggie and her friends but I am always so nervous to post pictures of other people's children on here....
My prissy girl after her party!
No comments:
Post a Comment