Monday, May 16, 2011

HOW CAN THIS BE?
How can it be that my sweet baby girl graduated from preschool tonight? It's just one of those milestone's that I knew we would reach, but didn't realize how quickly it would actually come. It's so bittersweet for me. I am sad that my baby is not a baby anymore and I am sad that she will be in school all day next year, but on the otherhand, she is ready for this. She is such a smart girl, and she is so excited about going to kindergarden. I am excited to watch her excel throughout the years. Her program was really cute! They sang a few songs and even did "Jesus Loves Me" with handbells. Loved that one :). I am so thankful that she was able to attend a wonderful preschool and we will miss everyone very much! We had lots of supporters....nauna, mammaw, Shannon, Suzi, Brennen, and pawpaw. Lot's of pictures....

Before we left


Looking sweet


Don't think you can get much sweeter!


Playing handbells


Love my little family


So proud of her flowers


Maggie and daddy


Maggie and mommy


Loved her new Rapunzel dress up

No comments:

Post a Comment