AND SHE'S OFF!
To kindergarten, that is! I am VERY happy to report that Maggie said she LOVED school! She said that she is excited to go back tomorrow. That's makes me very happy! It still makes me sad typing this knowing I have to send her to school tomorrow. I don't know why I haven't been able to shake this whole kindergarten thing? I have been working A LOT this week...maybe that has something to do with it. I feel like i haven't really seen her this week. I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday and that we get to spend some time together. Maybe I will take her to dinner tomorrow night!
In other news....this morning at around 6:30 I put the hose in the pool to add a little water. Guess who forgot about it and went to work to come home and find a pool that was literally a hair from overflowing? That would be me. I almost had a heart attack when I came home. I ran outside wondering what would have made the pool full of water. I happened to look over and see the hose still in the pool and then it hit me what I had done. It took about 45 min to drain out. I was so relieved that it was just a mistake and could be fixed!
No comments:
Post a Comment