GREAT NEWS!
I found out today that I for sure have my job this year! I had been told at the end of the year that they were 99% sure that I would be coming back, but you just never know! There is always the chance that things may not go as planned, but I am so glad it was the Lords plan to have me come back to Beach :). Long story short, I am a NCLB(no child left behind) tutor. My job is based on the amount of money the school get's to spend on tutoring. I am so thankful that I will be back...19 hours a week. It is a huge blessing for me to be able to work part time and bring and pick up Maggie from school as well as go to all of her school parties, etc. I am just beyond words that things were so perfectly put in place. I will have the best of both worlds, and I could not be more thankful! Thank you Lord Jesus!
Tomorrow, Maggie has sneak a peak at her school. We find out who her teacher is and bring all of her school supplies. She will get to see her classroom and meet her teacher and take a little look around the school! We are excited about that. Pictures to come of our day tomorrow! Although we are definately sad that summer has pretty much come to an end, I am so thankful for the time that we had this summer as a family. I am sure it will take us a little while to adjust to the strict schedule that school and work brings for us, but I am so very thankful that I have a job to get up and get ready for and that I have a precious healthy girl to bring to school!
No comments:
Post a Comment