For some reason, I have been a little down and out. Not consecutively, just some days I get in a little funk. It's nothing in particular, in fact, I can't put my finger on anything in particular. And it's weird because like today, I would be perfectly fine and then all of a sudden I would feel weird, then 30 minutes later, I was fine again, and so forth....you get the point! My house is relatively clean, but I feel like it's not, I feel like I have SO much to do, but I really don't(if anything, I have a lit that I want to do, but they are not things that HAVE to be done). I am just feeling sometimes like I can't keep up with my thoughts...lol...if that even makes sense. It makes sense to me, so I guess at least I know what I am talking about! Anyways...just needed to vent!
We had a BEAUTIFUL weekend! Temp lows were in the 50's and the highs in the 70's! Per-fect Fall weather! Just wish it was gonna stay this way. Over the past few days, I loaded ALL of my pictures onto my computer. They are all saved on a thumb drive, but I wanted them in 2 places just in case:). There are over 4,000 pictures on here now. Warren assured me that my computer would not run slower, and it has not! It's so much easier to just be able to go through my pictures than to have to break out the thumb drive. Ok...enough rambling. Since it's officially Fall around here, I am going to post some pictures of previous Falls...

No comments:
Post a Comment