Wednesday, November 30, 2011

THANKSGIVING 2011 THE DAY BEFORE AND THE DAY AFTER....
We had a fantastic Thanksgiving! Warren came home the day before, after having been gone 2 months. We are so thankful he was able to come home!
We picked up Warren from the airport Wednesday afternoon and headed to eat a late lunch. His flight was about 20/30 minutes late and the airport was busier than usual, but thankfully no major delays for Warren! After lunch, we browsed around Target(with the crazies), and headed to the movies. We took Maggie to see Aurthur Christmas. It was a very cute movie! We didn't get home until around 8, so we put Maggie straight to bed and hung out with each other for a little while, while I precooked some things for the next day.

We watched some of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on Thanksgiving morning while we were getting dressed and finishing up the food. We took a few pictures before we left that morning.






I so wanted a picture with all three of us, but it never happened :(. We headed to Warren's mom around 11. She had no idea that he was able to come home for Thanksgiving, so she was VERY surprised when he just showed up at her house that morning! I love surprises! Anyways, the food was amazing and as usual, we ate WAY too much! Warren's mom kept Maggie for a couple of hours so that Warren and I could come home a take a little nap. Much appreciated! After we woke up, we went ahead and ran over to Walmart to get Maggie's bike for Christmas. I spotted it a couple of weeks ago, and decided we just needed to go ahead and get it since it wasn't going to be on sale the next day.

We went to my mom's around 5:30 in anticipation of another delicious meal! We hung out over there for a while browsing through the Black Friday ads. We came up with a plan and decided we were gonna leave around 9:30 that night. Maggie stayed with my MIL, and Warren came shopping with me for the first time in YEARS. I am glad he went, and we had a great time!

And I will leave you with one last picture.....Maggie LOVES making silly faces in pictures now. I usually can't get a "normal" picture unless I promise her that she can take a silly one too :) Love this little stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment