Thursday, December 8, 2011

SO, I FORGOT TO POST ABOUT HALLOWEEN....
I was just rummaging through my blog and noticed that somehow, I forgot to post about Halloween! Better late than never, I guess! We had a fun Halloween. We just moved in this house in May, so this was our first experience with trick or treating in this neighborhood and it was a very positive one! I am so glad that we have finally found a place where we can "stay" for trick or treating. In years past, we drove to friends' neighborhoods or went to the city trunk or treat. Great experiences, but we wanted to be somewhere where we could just walk out of the front door and have at it. No loading up and running around. There were TONS of kids in our neighborhood, and we just had a really good time!

A few days before Halloween, I let Maggie make this Haunted House. She had a really good time doing it, and it wasn't messy at all:)


On Halloween, we woke up to these happy's for Maggie and her cousins!


My future Gator cheerleader

Double Gator Trouble


Ladybug and cheerleader

No comments:

Post a Comment