With Christmas being over a week ago, I am going to just do one LONG post. One of my New Years Resolutions/Goals, is to blog more. I want to better keep up with our lives and take more pictures and document more :)
So back to Christmas.....
First off, this is the picture that we used for our Christmas card

Cute hugh?
This one came in 2nd :) Although I LOVE every picture I have of Maggie!

And this was our Christmas tree....
It needed a lot of work...lol. I kept saying I was going to go get some mesh and more balls and more sprigs, but as you can see, that never happened. Hopefully next year :0. I did like the size of our tree though. The ceilings in our living room are 10/11 feet at the highest point, so Warren thought we should go with a 9 footer. We did and I was so glad we did!
Christmas Eve....
Our day started at 10:30 a.m. and ended at 10:30 that night. Definitely a busy day, but we love being with our families. We started off the day at Warren's mom's. We had a great time, and of course, we were ALL spoiled rotten.
Next, we went to Warren's Aunt Missy's. She lives in Warren's papaw's old house now, so it was the first Christmas there in a few years.
And finally we made it home in enough time for Maggie to spread some food for the reindeer....
Christmas Day we woke up to see what Santa brought... After Santa, we went to my mom's. I can't believe that I didn't take any pictures over there :(. We were just to busy! Our last stop for the day was my Aunt Peggy's. We have gone over there for Christmas lunch since I was born...literally. We did get a family shot here, and I was SO glad that we did!
No comments:
Post a Comment