Friday, February 17, 2012
VALENTINE'S DAY
This year for V-day, it pretty much was just a regular day for us. Warren was out of town and Tuesday's are my long days being that I teach at school during the day and then teach dance until 7:30 at night. With that being said, of course V-day didn't go unnoticed! Maggie had a few little happy's waiting on her when she woke up....
I made cute little happy's for her class. A friend and I came up with the idea after not being able to find the things we needed for a Pinterest project. We found some Valentine bubbles at Target and downloaded a templet and put "you blow me away" and attached it with tulle and ribbon. They turned out adorable! You can't really see then that well in this picture...
Here is Maggie with the happy's that she picked out for her teachers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment