Sunday, January 6, 2013

CHRISTMAS CATCH UP

So....looks like I took another blogging hiatus.  Let me pick up where I left off!  Maggie had been sick for a week with a high fever.  We had made 2 doctors visits, and she just wasn't getting better.  Saturday evening, she started running 104.4 temp.  Antibiotic fail....  We brought her to the pedi floor Sunday morning and after some talking and so forth, we were sent for x-rays.  Low and behold, Maggie had pneumonia.  This was the day before Christmas Eve.  Praise the Lord for 2 shots and a different round of antibiotics and we were sent home!  I can not express how happy I was that we did not have to stay in the hospital!  Anyways, she is all better now, thank goodness!

On to Christmas.  Of course, we had a very busy Christmas with lots of places to go.  We started the festivities at my MIL's for Christmas Eve lunch.  The kids were spoiled beyond belief, as always!
My sweet girl Christmas Eve morning

Excited about opening presents

How sweet is she?

loving her new doll

Sugar Bowl tickets!

Afterwards, we went to my step grandmothers and Warren's dad's.  I could swear I took pics at Warren's dad's, but I can not seem to find them.  I will have to double check.  Of course the kids were spoiled.

We made it home LATE Christmas Eve night and put Maggie straight to bed.  We followed soon after!  Maggie was excited Christmas morning!

She got gymnastics mats, American Girl stuff for McKenna, board games, movies, Vera Bradley purse and matching wallet, and a couple more small things.  She was one happy girl :)


Later Christmas morning, we headed to my mom's, we were all spoiled again!  We gave my mom an ipad and she was thrilled!




The remainder of the day was spent eating and just being together and enjoying each other.  Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! 

Next up....Sugar Bowl in NOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment