Monday, February 18, 2013

A LITTLE MORE CATCH UP...

Maggie got her ears pierced for the THIRD time....
Her poor little ears don't like earrings, but she does :)  We didn't let her get them pierced until she asked, and at the time she was 4.  I am making her keep them in for longer than the recommended 6 weeks and fingers crossed that she will get to keep them this time!

In other news, our sweet girl made superintendents lists again.  We are so proud :)

That's all for now....we have some fun things coming up!  Easter, Spring Break, and summer time will be here before we know it!  I have always said that Jan and Feb were slow months, but these days it just seems like(and it really is),time is passing by faster than I could have ever imagined!  Praying that we soak up and enjoy every minute together and praising God for all the wonderful blessings he has so graciously given to us!


No comments:

Post a Comment