Thursday, June 20, 2013

REHEARSAL DINNER AND THE WEDDING

Finally getting around to some more trip posts!  We had a great time hanging out with Dustin and Brittany.  Their wedding day was perfect, and I could not be more happy for them!  Warren and Dustin have been friends for around 19 years.  The funny thing is....ever since junior high, they have never lived near each other!  They have just stayed in touch and visited a couple times a year, and have remained the very BEST of friends!  The wedding was at The Farm in North Carolina.  It was kinda of a small town country feel.  Very pretty.  A few of my favorites pictures from the rehearsal!

my little family :)

Dustin, Warren, and Maggie

me and Dustin

Dustin, Warren, Dustin's dad and brothers

The wedding was in the evening, so we had pretty much all day to just lounge around and relax.  That was nice!  Our cabin was on the same property as the wedding(literally about 50 yards).  I was so glad that we didn't have to worry about driving around all the time!  We had a lot of fun at the weeding and I am so glad that we were able to be a part of their special day!

my beautiful little girl


 Maggie and the beautiful bride



my 2 loves

sweet picture

 I was so glad that we got a picture with Warren wearing his uniform!

 wearing daddy's combo cover :)

 dancing the night away










No comments:

Post a Comment