Thursday, June 20, 2013

DOLLYWOOD

We woke up Sunday morning and headed to Pigeon Forge, TN.  Originally, we booked the cabin through Sunday night, but when we were driving up, I noticed that we were only about 90 miles from PF/Gattlinburg.  We ask if we could check out early, and they said yes!  I was very excited!  We drove down and got to Dollywood right when they opened on Sunday morning.  They were having a military special, so we got a good deal! I honestly didn't think that we would stay all day, but we did.  Maggie had an absolute blast, as did we.  She LOVES to ride all of the big and fast ride....has NO interest in the kiddie area.  She is 50 inches, so she was able to ride everything there...all of the roller coasters.  I don't know what has happened to me, but I freak out.  I definitely still ride them, but I swear I check the seat belt things literally 10 times before the ride takes off and pray through the whole ride...ha!

Beautiful drive on the way to Pigeon Forge


Love it!

sassy girl


Bald Eagle


 The end to a fun day



No comments:

Post a Comment