Of course, we had to get in a few silly pictures!
We got stuck in horrible traffic, so we ended up just parking at some random place and hoping we were close to the Super Dome. Turns out, we were only about 2/3 blocks away! This was the last picture before we had to split up. Maggie and I had floor seats and the others were in the upper levels!
The following are just random pictures from the concert. I wish I had more, but I had to pretty much hold Maggie the whole time so that she could see! She did have a blast and it was fun for me to be able to see her reaction and all the fun she had at her 1st concert!
Concert over....
We got to bed around 2am. The next morning, we went down for breakfast and then walked around the French Quarter and had lunch before heading home. It was an awesome trip with my girl!















No comments:
Post a Comment