We left bright and early Monday morning the 13th. It took us 12 hours to get there, but we made several stops.
The next morning, I brought the girls to check out Warren's work space and then we all went to lunch. Afterwards, I tool the girls' shopping. They loved seeing all that Warren does. They thought it was cool to get up in the bog trucks!
We picked up Warren from work and did a little more shopping!
This is what Warren thought about all the shopping!
The next day, I took the girls' swimming...
The following day, we planned on going to a small water park, but when we got there, it was closed. We were kinda disappointed, but we went back to Warren's work and the girls played around for a little bit and then I took them to the pool again.
Friday was the day they had been waiting for all week! We were heading to San Antonio to go to Dave and Busters, Six Flags, the Riverwalk and the Alamo.
Ready to hit the road
Spoiled little travelers :)
Friday night, we took them to Dave and Busters! Who doesn't love that place?!
Saturday morning, we were off to Six Flags! It was HOT, but we had a blast!
We got back to the hotel and took showers....the girls' passed out as soon as their heads hit the pillow!
Sunday, we went to the Riverwalk and the Alamo. We took a boat tour of the Riverwalk, and I am very glad we did. It was about a 40 minute ride and the tour guide gave us a mini history lesson!
This apartment building has a 7 year waiting list. Crazy!
After we got done at the Riverwalk, we walked across to the Alamo. We didn't have a lot of time, but we were able to see a lot. Camera's were not allowed inside, so I don't have very many pictures.
After the Alamo, we headed back to the truck for our 3 hour drive back to Killeen...
Bright and early the next morning, I headed back with the girls'. I was very nervous to drive 11 hours by myself with them, but it was a good trip back. We had an absolute blast and I so grateful that we got to spend a week with Warren!



























No comments:
Post a Comment